The Dirt Bros audio program is a comprehensive course on Coach Trent Mongero's approach to peak performance.
- How To Be a Dirt Bro (Mentally Tough)
- Hitting Philosophy (Win At-Bats)
- Coaching Philosophy (Coaching Dirt Bros)
- Defensive Philosophy (A Dirt Bro Defender)
- How To Raise A Dirt Bro (Parenting Tips)
Transfer of blame is a sign of immaturity. It's no one else's fault. Suck it up, hold yourself accountable, make adjustments & work harder!
The Dirt Bro Audio Program: For Players Who Proudly Wear The Red Clay.
How To Be A Dirt Brother...
To be a 1st class Dirt Bro you have to make others better. Be positive, work hard, respect your teammates.
Smile, relax & have fun. When things get tough, remember baseball is just a game.
Be coachable and dependable.
Always put the team first. Set the example by wearing red clay every day.