Hit w/ Trent & Tim
Trent Mongero is a former pro player and associate scout for the Red Sox & Atlanta Braves, has recorded over 450+ victories in his 18-yr career as high school head coach. Founder of Dirt Bros Baseball.
National HS Coach of the Year.
Timothy James Hyers is an American professional baseball hitting coach and a former Major League Baseball first baseman who played for the San Diego Padres, Detroit Tigers, and Florida Marlins
"The goal of every hitter should be to WIN the at-bat. They are too valuable to give away being “non-productive.” Watch your buddies hit (cheat sheet for the test). Get timing when on deck. Have a plan when you toe in. Yes, yes, yes..No mindset. & compete your "rear-end" off with 2 strikes."
Hitting is a marriage of art & data. Data should assist, not paralyze. Key is to simplify data. Make applicable. In practice, it can provide feedback & improve focus. Careful: don’t focus so much on numbers you eliminate a hitter’s feel, instincts, adjustments w/live game at-bats.
We are so confident that this product will improve your Son or Daughters game, we are giving you a "30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" If your not satisfied just email us and we will refund the entire purchase.
This brand-new 2 Video series (approx 3 hrs) from Winning Baseball's Trent Mongero and Tim Hyers (Dodgers Big League hitting coach) is a game-changer for parents coaches and players!
Listen To This Sample.
Take your son or daughters hitting to the highest level by implementing a Major League daily practice hitting routine from start to finish.
Video One: A Conversation
• how to build a confident hitter focus on process
• attainable goals of hitters
• how mental helps physical
• help your team win
• mistakes coaches and parents make
• make hitting practice fun
• three must of all great hitters consider this before implementing your plan
• Beginning Hitter Practice Plan Step 1 - Batting T drills
• Step 2 - Basic front toss
• Step 3 - Coach batting practice
• Advanced Hitter Practice Plan
• Step 1 - Batting T warm-up
• Step 2 - The "Big 3" hitting drills Step 3 - Basic front toss ("flips") *advanced front toss
• * elite front toss
• Step 4 - Coach/parent batting practice
• Supplemental hitting drills
• A - High tee drill
• B - Walkthrough drill
• C - Reverse top hand drill
• D - Short bat drills
• E - Knee drop balance drill
-Also included in this package is the MP3 Audio of the First 1.5 Hours of the Training Where Tim and Trent talk about the Mental Game of Hitting and common mistakes that both Coaches and Parents make.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT #2
For those of you who like to read we have taken the First 1.5 hours of teaching and had it transcribed word for word so that you will have all of the information that Trent and Tim Speak about without needing to take notes.
There is no question that hitters of all ability levels and ages will benefit! knowing step-by-step exactly what to do! No more guessing. But It does not stop there....!
Tim and Trent will then share keys to building confident hitters, the importance of process over results, mistakes parents and coaches make, how to make practice fun, three musts of all great hitters, etc., etc., etc.