Uncoachable kids become unemployable adults...
I think it's important that a player is able to take criticism...
There are plenty of up-sides for a player who is used to having someone tough on them.
Notice I said "tough" and not a "jerk".
Part of being a Dirt Bro is not falling apart and taking it personally when expectations are being communicated.
As a coach - sometimes I challenge my hitters...sometimes I build them up...
But the challenge is where the real opportunity exists...
...which is why I've said over and over...
"The #1 skill missing from today’s athlete is mental toughness. Refusing to hold oneself accountable to individual & team goals.
Blaming others for circumstances.
Not fighting through adversity. Pouting & poor body language.
Physical skill can only take you so far. Get tough."
Get the entire Dirt Bro training program for over 70% off. Normally $180, get it for $37 with coupon code: DB37
Get access to every single Dirt Bro training course at a massive discount w/ Code: DB37
After your purchase, you will receive immediate digital access to:
- 📀 Dirt Bros: Mental Toughness Audio Program (Normally $19.97)
- 🖥 Hitting w/ Tim Hyers & Trent Mongero: A Conversation On Hitting. (Normally $27)
- 💻 Hitting w/ Tim Hyers & Trent Mongero: Hitting Routines w/ Pro Drills (Normally $37)
- 📗 Winning Baseball - Book 1 “From Beginner to Intermediate Play (Normally $47)
- 📙 Winning Baseball - Book 2 From Intermediate To College Level. (Normally $47)
- 🗣 How to run a championship practice (Normally $27)
- 🗣 How to build a championship team (Normally $27)