How To Be An Elite Baseball Prospect
While driving from the field, I was thinking about how I've seen elite players differentiate themselves as true prospects that can project at higher levels of the game.
Whether the next level was college baseball or at the professional level, they seemed to have habits, mindsets, and skills that reflect what I believe makes a ballplayer into a Dirt Bro.
Here are three that came to mind.
1. Embrace SacrificeGreat teammates do whatever it takes to help their team win. They continually ask, “what does the team need me to do?”...Down to the smallest detail.
For example, be in the right place on every play. Even if it’s backing up a potential throw that never happens.
2. Enjoy It AllThe ups & downs, practices, games, your teammates. Its all a part of competing.
One day it ends & we have to look in at the game from the outside as a fan or coach.
Coaching is amazing, but nothing quite compares to playing. So make your playing days count.
3. Be Willing To Stand Out
To be a champion, you must live extraordinary. Can’t live to be part of the crowd...to just fit in... to be accepted.
The crowd is average. The crowd does not win. You must sacrifice, be willing to stand out, act differently.
If you had one that spoke to you, please replay and share your thoughts.
Get the entire Dirt Bro training program for over 70% off. Normally $180, get it for $37 with coupon code: DB37
Get access to every single Dirt Bro training course at a massive discount w/ Code: DB37
After your purchase, you will receive immediate digital access to:
- 📀 Dirt Bros: Mental Toughness Audio Program (Normally $19.97)
- 🖥 Hitting w/ Tim Hyers & Trent Mongero: A Conversation On Hitting. (Normally $27)
- 💻 Hitting w/ Tim Hyers & Trent Mongero: Hitting Routines w/ Pro Drills (Normally $37)
- 📗 Winning Baseball - Book 1 “From Beginner to Intermediate Play (Normally $47)
- 📙 Winning Baseball - Book 2 From Intermediate To College Level. (Normally $47)
- 🗣 How to run a championship practice (Normally $27)
- 🗣 How to build a championship team (Normally $27)